All trips have been cancelled through May 31st due to County heath guidelines and restrictions.
Although you are able to book trips from June 1st forward we have not been given a date by the County in which we will be able to open back up again. Trips are being cancelled/taken offline about 1-2 weeks ahead of time.
We will be contacting all customers that have booked an open party trip before June 1st to reschedule or issue a refund.
Once we do have a date from the County we will be sure to make an announcement immediately on all platforms.
If you have chartered a boat please be aware that all charters are being cancelled by the boat owners only.
Our phones will be monitored! Don't hesitate to call with any questions!
Thank you for your patience. We can't wait to get back out there fishing with everyone!
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy
At this time we are following County health guidelines for COVID-19 and are not operating. Our following policy will come into action when we have been approved to open back up again.