Tackle is available for purchase in the landing. Tackle packs are offered (price may vary) in the landing with suggested tackle at the time of your departure.
Rental rods are available upon check-in on a first-come, first-served basis.
One Day – 1.5 Day Rental Rod
2 Day+ Rental Rod
- At the end of the trip, you may take your fish home whole in the burlap sack or you may have our deckhands clean your fish.
- Fish-cleaning is an additional cost of $1-3 per fish based on the size of the fish (very large fish are $5) and you will take your fish fillets home in a plastic bag.
- Ice is available for purchase in the landing upon your return.
- It is recommended you bring a cooler to leave in your vehicle to transport your fish home if you have to travel a longer distance.
- If you do not want to keep your fish, please let the deckhands know ahead of time and they can assist you with catch-and-release.
- No refunds unless cancelation due to weather related conditions.
- Reservations may be rescheduled 2 days prior to trip. If you are not ready to reschedule your trip a credit will be offered.
- No Shows will NOT receive refund. We reserve the right to substitute another boat for any trip.
- We recommend layers as weather is not the same out on the water as it is on land.
- A waterproof jacket, warm sweater and water repellant boots are a must have on most days.
- Closed toe shoes are highly recommended to protect your feet. If you are not wearing water repellant shoes/boots, please be aware shoes will more than likely get wet!
- A backpack to store personal items like keys, wallet, phone, and extra clothes.
- A strong plastic ziplock bag is also recommended for your phone, just to be extra safe.
- Keep in mind you’re on the ocean, so if something can get wet it’s generally a good idea to have a spare.
- We recommend sunblock, hat and sunglasses.
- There is a chance your clothes may get fishy, please don’t wear anything that you don’t mind getting dirty!
We recommend arriving about an hour prior to departure time for check-in. The boats will typically begin boarding 30 minutes prior to departure time. If you arrive before boat is boarding, then we ask that you wait at the top of the dock for us to begin boarding.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Check-in must be done PRIOR to boat departure time. Boats will not wait for passengers arriving after departure time. All passengers that arrive after departure time are considered a no-show and will not qialify for a refund or credit.
- Fishing Licenses are required by everyone 16 and above.
- We are a California Fish and Wildlife License Dealer.
- If you already have a year license, please be aware an ocean enhancement is required. If you do not have that you will need to purchase.
- Purhase your fishing license online by clicking here!